Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all the mothers that mean so much to us:

To my own mom ~ who is the most giving person I know. She is also the most comforting. I know it's sad to say, but when I feel sick, I STILL want my mommy! She means the world to me and I would be lost without her.

To my mom-in-law ~ who is the best example of unconditional love that I have ever known. She is also very giving. She really is the best mom-in-law a girl could ask for.

To my Grandma Dona ~ who I am SO proud to be named after. If I could be half the great person that my grandma is, when I get to be her age, I will have reached my goal in life. She is so amazing.

To Tommy's Nanna Edwards ~ who I still haven't met yet because she lives too far away. I wish so bad that we could meet. Hopefully we will be able to one day.

To all of the birth mom's that have affected our lives for the better ~ Tina, Tyra, Amber, Janae, Sheena, Shonda and Karina, plus 3 others that are very near and dear to our hearts. All of these birth mom's mean so much to us in different ways. They all are great examples of having a Christ Like love for their children. They have all sacrificed so much. We love them all.

To all the birth Grandma's of our children ~ Betty, Robin, Becky, Kim and Debbie. We are so thankful for the time and effort you have put into being a part of our children's lives, whether a lot or a little. It really means so much to the kids.

I quite often have great intentions, but half the time don't end up following through with them. For anyone who doesn't know me..... I am ALWAYS late on sending cards to people. So, I thought I would put it on our blogspot so all the important mom's in our life would know that I was thinking of them today.

We love you ALL more than you could ever know.

1 comment:

paulak said...

What a great tribute to all the mothers that mean so much to you. I love the birthmother tribute. And I really like the way you have given each of your children their own blog. That's a lot of work...I am impressed. Beautiful children.