Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a busy busy day!

Today the kids and I all got haircuts. We are trying to get ready for Braxton's two big days this next week. Wednesday is Braxton's birthday/adoption day and on Saturday the 17th he will be sealed to us and blessed. Tommy already got a haircut last week and thank goodness he did. The girl who cut his hair cut it super short. He said he hasn't had his hair that short since Junior High. So, at least he will have had two weeks to grow it out a little bit! Here are some pictures of each of us getting our hair worked on. Please ignore my "No Make-up" self.



Last night we went to my niece Alexis's dance recital, which was wonderful by the way, then we went to eat at Pizza Hut afterwards. They were really short handed so we were there FOREVER. So needless to say, the kids got to bed REALLY REALLY late. Then this morning we had to wake up really early and go to a Primary activity. The kids made Mother's Day cards and decorated old ties for Father's Day. Right after that we went to our neighbor's house for another 4-H meeting. Then we jumped back in the car to get to our haircut appointments. Just before our haircuts, we stopped by Jeremiah's work (Braxton's birthdad) and said "Hi" to him real quick. Our haircuts went from noon to two. Then we took off for Idaho Falls. Then the kids got to stay and play at Grandma Joan's house while I went in search of white clothes for the kids. Shopping was the rest of my day. Then I left for home and yet again, got the kids into bed WAY too late. I am SOOOOOOO excited to get Braxton adopted and sealed. I am so unbelievably anxious about it, that it seems like I can't get anything else done. Now, I hope you understand why I ended up going out in public without make-up on! Actually, I do have a little bit of mascara on still, but it was left over from yesterday!!! HA! HA! Anyway, here are some pictures of our haircuts once they were finished.






Here are some pictures from our 4-H meeting. The kids made veggie treats and fruit shish-ka-bobs. YUM!!!































No comments: