Well, yesterday I had more visitors to our blogspot than I ever have in one day. I am sorry that I haven't posted anything yet, but I know you are all wanting to hear how things went with Braxton's adoption. I still don't have much time to post, but I thought I would add a few pictures until I do. Everything went great, by the way!!!! Braxton had a fun birthday party afterwards too. I will post more about it as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for checking out our blogspot.

This is Braxton shaking hands with the judge after his adoption hearing. This judge was also the same judge who did Tyra's adoption, so that was really cool. He gave Braxton a toy car. How sweet!

This is everyone who was at the hearing with us. I was SOOOO glad that both of Braxton's birth parents got to be there. Click on the title to read about this day on Braxton's page.
1 comment:
Oh Lorraine--I'm so excited for you and your family! You are a wonderful mother. :)
Post a Comment