Tommy wouldn't go for the trampoline picnic like the kids sometimes love to have and he didn't really want the cats trying to eat our food if we had one on a blanket on the ground, so we used half of our picnic table. I guess that is what it SHOULD be used for, right??? (I actually have had the other half for a few years but I've never put it together yet.) Tyra helped me make every one's sandwich of choice and we also got chips, pickles and drinks for everyone. It was a good picnic other than our children were VERY distracted with our neighbor's kids who were having tons of fun over at their house. Tommy kept telling the kids that he didn't like having a picnic looking at the backs of his children's heads! That would get their attention for about 2 seconds and then they would turn around again.
By the way, I promise I don't dress my children like this. Every Sunday right after church the first thing they have to do is go in and get their clothes changed. Well, needless to say, I was NOT planning on taking pictures of any of us today. Notice Braxton with his shirt on backwards, holy jeans and rain boots. Tyra with a black long sleeved shirt just perfect for a hot day, and her miss matched skirt. Skirts are her favorite thing to wear in the whole wide world. Then there is TJ with his long sleeved shirt, sweat pants and socks with his sandals. You gotta love it!! Even Tommy and I were dressed up for the occasion. Me in my sweats and a sweatshirt and Tommy in an old work T-shirt and basketball shorts! I hope no one minds our "get up".
I took a few pictures and then I tried to set the camera up on the car and take one of all of us together. This took about 3 or 4 attempts before I got this shot. One time, I ran to sit down in time and knocked over my pop, spilling it all over everyone. Oops!!! It was still fun though. By the way.... did you notice my SHORT hair????P.S. By the way. I just learned that you can click on the picture to see it enlarged. Scroll over and read Tyra's T-shirt. She thinks her shirt is so funny, but little does she know how true it is!!



2 comments:
I really like your hair! I absolutely love Sunday afternoons with the family in shabby clothes. I think it's a tradition with our religion. So is your "Attention" disclaimer no longer in effect? It's nice to see all 3 of your kids' faces!
Hey lorraine I really like your hair it is really cute short. 12 more days
Post a Comment