Tyra and I took the weekend to spend with the girls! We went to Salt Lake City with Jeanne, my mom-in-law, and Alison, my sis-in-law, and her daughter, Alexis. Alexis was involved in a dance competition down there. We left Friday and came home today. Alexis's team did AWESOME!!!! The girls got to swim at the hotel and we all had fun shopping. Grandma got Tyra a "Build a bear" Bunny from the mall, for her birthday coming up. Alexis had hers with her too and they brought them with us everywhere.

Tommy stayed home with the boys and worked. (Well, they did have a little fun too...KFC...The Hong Kong, etc!) When I got back to pick up my car from Alison's house, it was spit shined AND vacuumed!! I was SOOOO happy. Tommy said it took over 5 hours to clean. Ouch! What a good husband! The cool thing is... he's a hottie too!! How did I GET so lucky??

When we had almost reached our house, Tyra told me that she had lots of fun, but our house was better. I agreed. There is "NO PLACE LIKE HOME"! Being with the girls is great, but we sure missed our boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment