Friday, April 11, 2008

Mom's and Muffins!!

Well, I am really DRAGGING today. I was up until 1:00 in the morning working on finding addresses for our 15 year class reunion in August. Then I had to be up by 6:00 to get everyone ready to go to "Mom's and Muffins" at 7:30. The school is 20 minutes from our house, so that didn't give me very much time to get myself and 3 kids ready. I got there right on time and the line was already clear across the gym. By the time my sister-in-law got there, the line was clear down the hall and out of the school. Yikes!! Luckily everyone would just eat and leave so there always seemed to be a place for everyone to sit. Alison took a picture of us so when I get it from her I will post it.

The PTA puts on "Dad's and Doughnuts" and "Mom's and Muffins" each year. It's fun for the kids to see everyrone's parents. Tommy missed "Dad's and Doughnuts" this year because we were on our cruise. It was cute too, because when we were planning the date, that is the one thing that he was concerned about missing. But it just happened that it ended up being during the only week we could go. So, that stunk! But Tommy's dad went in his place. It was so sweet!

Okay,.... I haven't posted anything for awhile about American Idol, but I just have to say that I was totally bummed last night that Michael Johns got kicked off. What in the heck was America thinking? I mean, I know that he's not American and all, but geesh! He is a better singer than some of the others that stayed. Notice how the other "non-American" was in the bottom three too? Hmmmmm... you got to wonder. Well, I can't say much though, because I didn't even vote. It comes on just when I am puting the kids to bed, so we always have to record it and then I watch it later. Sometimes it's WAY later, so then I don't have time to vote. I would really like David Archuletta to win. And it's not just because he is Mormon (although that is a bonus) he's just got a beautiful voice. I could listen to him sing all day! Brooke White is Mormon too, but I don't think she will stay much longer. But I guess we will see. I thought Michael would be one of the top three too, so what do I know???

No comments: