Today Tommy and I had our first soccer game of the season. Actually our first one was set for two weeks ago but got cancelled because there was too much snow on the ground. Anyway, we had a blast tonight!! We didn't win but we played against my old brother-in-laws team. He always gives everyone a hard time when we play and tonight he wasn't making any of his shots, so we had a lot of fun giving him a hard time back. He is a very sarcastic person but he has also got a great sense of humor, so it made it fun. Towards the end it got pretty darn cold AND we played one man short the whole game, so that wasn't cool. But after the game we took our kids, with some of our friends and their kids, to Burger King to eat. We kept the kids out WAY too late for a school night. We usually never EVER do that, but I am getting so anxious for summer I can hardly stand it. (Under 8 weeks left!!! Yah-hoo!!)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Summer Fever!!
Today Tommy and I had our first soccer game of the season. Actually our first one was set for two weeks ago but got cancelled because there was too much snow on the ground. Anyway, we had a blast tonight!! We didn't win but we played against my old brother-in-laws team. He always gives everyone a hard time when we play and tonight he wasn't making any of his shots, so we had a lot of fun giving him a hard time back. He is a very sarcastic person but he has also got a great sense of humor, so it made it fun. Towards the end it got pretty darn cold AND we played one man short the whole game, so that wasn't cool. But after the game we took our kids, with some of our friends and their kids, to Burger King to eat. We kept the kids out WAY too late for a school night. We usually never EVER do that, but I am getting so anxious for summer I can hardly stand it. (Under 8 weeks left!!! Yah-hoo!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey coach, lol. Yes the game was fun and WAY cold. I think i could play a little better if i were in a little better shape. hahaha
Post a Comment