Today was Tyra's birthday party. She had 13 friends that were able to come. Wow!!! Thank goodness Tommy and a few other mom's were there to help with it. Also, thank goodness we had it at the park. I don't know if I could've handled that many kids in my house at one time. It turned out wonderful though. They all had so much fun! Now I have to look forward to a whole nother year of hearing, "Mom, how many days until I'm seven???" Tyra just wants to grow up way TOO fast. (Click on the title)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Tyra's 6th birthday party!! ****
Today was Tyra's birthday party. She had 13 friends that were able to come. Wow!!! Thank goodness Tommy and a few other mom's were there to help with it. Also, thank goodness we had it at the park. I don't know if I could've handled that many kids in my house at one time. It turned out wonderful though. They all had so much fun! Now I have to look forward to a whole nother year of hearing, "Mom, how many days until I'm seven???" Tyra just wants to grow up way TOO fast. (Click on the title)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment