Okay, today I am posting about one of the most AMAZING people I know. Her name is Jill. I met her when my sister took me to a 'scrap booking night' with her. Actually, it was an all day thing and I only got 3 pages done. I'm not much of a scrapper. I can't wait to get into digital scrapping though!! Jill is AWESOME at both!
Anyway, her blogspot is one of the cutest one's I have ever seen. It shows me that I still have TONS to learn about blogging. Jill's entire blog is so cute and has SO many cute things on it, but for any of you who love cooking and want some GREAT recipes, click on the title of this blog to check hers out. It is a link to all of the recipes she has posted so far. Believe me, I have tasted her cooking, and if SHE thinks that a recipe is worthy of her blogspot, then it's going to be a GREAT recipe!!! If anyone checks it out, let me know what you think. The day I start cooking, I am going to try one of her recipes first. :)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lorraine
You are too sweet. What a nice compliment to receive from you. Thank you.
I'm thrilled that you like my blog. Some days I wonder if anyone at all is reading it, so this makes me feel good.
Have a great day!
Jill :)
Post a Comment