Friday, August 29, 2008

Hanging out with the FAM!

Tonight, Tommy decided to take us all out for dinner. We went to "Wingers". I took some pictures of the kids but most of them turned out dark, so this was the best one. I had my camera in my car, so I figured, why not?



After dinner, Tommy wanted to go get the car washed. TJ and Tyra wanted to help him and since had my camera with me, I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of that too. Look at how fast Tommy's working!! What a man!

This is TJ having fun helping wash the car. He thinks he's got a pretty cool gun in hand!

This is Tommy helping Tyra suds up the car. She thought that was great!

And this is Braxton hanging out in the back seat of the car. The back seat in our Tahoe is turned to the back, so the kids have always thought it is so fun to ride back there. I like it to, because then they can tell me if I'm going to hit something when I am backing up!!

No comments: