Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Family Reunion

Today was Tommy's side of the family's Family Reunion. Actually, last night, his cousin, Matt, got married. I truly have never seen so many bridesmaids and groomsmen in my life. There were 10 each! The whole wedding and reception was so nice though. It was cool to see that part of Tommy's family again. We have missed Kasey and Heather the most. Anyway, so today, we all met at Tommy's parents house. I even brought my camera in and just couldn't seem to make myself get up and take any pictures. Tons of people were taking pictures though, so I will have to see if any of them will email them to me. I worked on Uncle Mike's feet a little bit, because his back was hurting him pretty bad. Later, I gave Troy, my brother-in-law a foot zone. His back has also been hurting him really bad. I just gave one to Christa yesterday in class, so my knuckles were already pretty sore. By the time I got done doing him, one of my knuckles had split. OUCH!! I can't wait until I get good knuckles on me, then I can zone more people and it won't hurt so bad. I am suppose to get 3 foot zones done per week, before our next class. With my surgery coming up soon, I am not sure if I am going to make it or not. Anyway, the reunion was good. We all really enjoyed seeing everyone again. Hopefully we will get to do another one soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey I know I am a bit behind! :) If you want some pictures you can take some of mine off my blog if there is really anything that even any that you want. I know most of them are of my family but you can take any of them you want to post here!