
This is my sweet Grandma Dona. She is the one I am named after. I am Dona Lorraine. She is my dad's mom. I decided this year that I want to try canning. I know, kinda crazy.... me being domestic and all. So, my Grandma said that she would help me figure some of it out. She made copies for me from her canning book and she gave me my mom's old pressure cooker. Man alive, I hope this all turns out for the best!

This is my sweet Grandpa Lewis. He is one of my only relatives that actually looks at my blogspot once in a while. So, for when you read this..... "Hi Grandpa!!! I hope you make a comment on my blog now." He really is such a sweet guy. I am so glad that my Grandma found him. They haven't been married that long. I will have to ask them how long it's been the next time I see them. Grandma wants me to start foot and face zoning the two of them. I can't wait!! I'd like to do it while Braxton's in preschool. I think that would work out great. Hopefully soon!!
1 comment:
Is that Lewis Elison? It looks like him....he is my great uncle...crazy!!!!!!
Post a Comment