HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!!!
On this day, one year ago, I wrote my very first blog. This was they day that we got accepted to be Braxton's adoptive family. Man alive, a lot sure has happened since then. My cousin, Becky, actually made a cake to celebrate her Blogaversary. I thought it was so cute, but I had class today from 10am to 8pm and no one really likes cake in our family, so I figured I would just write a post. This is my 140th post.
I am quite a few behind, but one of these days I will catch up. It just won't be tomorrow night though because Tommy and I have another soccer game. It will be the 3rd game for the team this week. I missed tonight's because of my class. We only have a few more classes until our final in November. We take a huge test the next weekend after this one. Ugh! I can't wait until the test is over. I am SO going to miss the class though. And can I just say, MY TEACHERS ARE AWESOME!!!! Kim and Christa, that's for you - and I can't wait to tell Katri over and over again, when I see her. I told them that me and my sister-in-law do a back hand spring every year around our birthdays, just so we make sure that we can still do them. So, today they made me show them. I didn't even hurt my wrists this time! Last year they hurt for 2 weeks after I did it. I am 33 years old and can still do a back hand spring. My goal is to be able to do one on my 50th birthday!!!! We'll see.
Well, the kiddies just got home with dad from the soccer game, so I'd better get them in bed. I'll blog again soon! To all of you bloggers out there, I hope you make it to that year mark and KEEP ON BLOGGING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Blogaversary! Way to go keeping records of all you guys do. (And just so you know--the cake was actually for Garrett's birthday, but I chose to blog about it on my blogaversary! I love my blog to pieces, but not that much. Ha Ha!!). Love your blog, keep on blogging, Lorraine!! You're so awesome!
Oh geez, girlfriend. A back handspring? Ouch. You're a better woman than I am.
Good job on the blogging! I feel like we're old friends just from reading your blog. It's kind of crazy that we've never met! I'd love to hear what's been happening when you get the chance. We finally found out we ARE moving to Arizona. Zack is already there so I'll be moving down in the next few weeks. I saw the pics of your temple trip with Braxton and the court date and it made me cry! That will be us soon. I hope all is going well for you guys! Love, Julie
Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for the inspiration. I just started mine about a month ago....and am constantly "inspired" with things to write...but like you...finding the time to do so is the tricky part. Thanks for visiting...and yes...I can imagine that Angie has made an impact on many of our lifes.
So I did get a few pics that turned out from the other night at your game...Most of them were the ones that you all posed for....where you were holding still...ha ha ha...give me your email and i will send them to you or I can put the few on a disc and get them to you that way....and if you want some of you all playing for our blog I am planning on coming up for thursdays game...(if it is next week...just let me know) have a great day!!!
Post a Comment