Here is my "no make-up self" smiling for the camera!
Just another one of the perks of taking the Face Zone classes... you just get up and go. You need to have a clean face for a face zone, so there's no point in puting makeup on before you go!And here I am suffering through my most difficult day of schooling.... NOT!
Oh, it was GREAT!!! I'd get a face zone EVERYDAY if I didn't have to do it myself. The crazy thing about face zoning, is that it costs more to get one and yet it only takes two weekends of class and a few months of practical work before the final and with foot zoning it is a 9 month course. Knowing how to foot zone is absolutely amazing though. I wouldn't trade it for the world. In fact, I owe it ALL to my wonderful mother. She is the one who got me and my sister into the classes and she is even paying for them. Bless her heart. I would've never been able to afford it, so I am indebted to her for life now. She said that she just wants to get a free foot zone when ever she wants, for the rest of her life. I tried to explain to her that with all of the money that she put into our classes, that she probably could have gotten a foot zone once a month for the rest of her life anyway. Either way though, I am SOOOOO grateful to her for doing this for us. It will really be great though, when it quits hurting my knuckles when I am giving a zone though. I still haven't been able to talk Tommy into a face zone yet, he likes the foot zone WAY too much!!



1 comment:
You have a great no-make-up face. :)
Post a Comment