Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love my husband!

I'll tell you what.. I really do have the best husband there ever was. This morning when we woke up, he asked me what time I got to bed. I told him 4:30am and he immediately jumped out of bed and rushed the kids back upstairs to keep them quiet so I could get a little more sleep. Now, if that wasn't sweet enough, he made a wonderful breakfast for everyone and stayed in the house with us and played with the kids almost ALL day!!! They were having so much fun. I almost got a picture of the kids doggy piling daddy, but of course with my camera's delay, I just missed it. I was so tired later in he day and was just lounging on the couch with my terrible headache, which yes, was caused by my own dumb actions (staying up all night), when Tommy and the kids all came in and started playing go fish right by me. It was so fun to watch them play. Eventually they had to include me in on it too. Guess who won??? Yep, ME!!! It was really funny, because I didn't just win by a little either. Tommy kept joking with the kids and would say, "Now who was it that wanted mom to play?" They'd all laugh. There was so much for fun to this day, but I couldn't possibly write it all. It was so nice spending so much time with Tommy and the kids. I wish I would have felt a little better. Tommy has been SO wonderful to me through these past several weeks. I mean, he always is wonderful, but he has been especially understanding lately. Which, thank goodness, because I have needed it. I am so grateful to have such a good man in my life. I really couldn't possibly live with out him. Tommy, I love you more than life itself. (And just so you know, I changed the "than" in the last sentence to "then" at least 5 times before I settled with that. It STILL confuses me!!!) I love when Tommy gets holidays from work. I hope everyone else had a good Labor Day too. Love you babe!

Myspace Graphics

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a sweet post. I hope you are feeling better soon. My thoughts are with you.

grammie kim said...

I am so proud of you lorraine, staying up so late studying your zoning!! You'll be sure to get the highest score on the test, heee heee hope your feeling better, christa tells me next week should be interesting for you, good luck kim