TAG....You're It!
Rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsession, and 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.
3 JOYS:
1) My Family
2) My Friends
3) My Pets
FEARS:
1) Losing my husband or children
2) Drowning
3) Being a bad mom
3 GOALS:
1) To be a good mom
2) To one day learn how to cook and actually DO it
3) To write a book
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1) Blogging (of course)
2) Collecting books
3) Adoption
3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1) I broke my nose on Tyra's knee about 2 years ago
2) I have been on 4 cruises - I LOVE to travel!!!
3) I gave mouth to mouth to a kitten and IT LIVED!!
(just following my dad's example)
I Tag: Janae, Jessie, Jill, Kim, Kristi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment