Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sad news
Jeremiah, Braxton's birthdad, called me and said that he is back in jail again. Oh man! I was so sad. Now he is going to be transferred to Boise to finish out his sentence from before. He will be there until Braxton's 5th birthday this next May. Jeremiah really wanted me to bring Braxton to see him, so I got a baby sitter for TJ and Tyra, (Tommy was hunting) and Braxton and I went for a visit. I didn't really want TJ and Tyra to see Jeremiah in jail because I just didn't really want them to remember him like that. I only brought Braxton per Jeremiah's request, because I didn't really want that for Braxton either, but I am hoping that he is still young enough that he won't remember it. Luckily Jeremiah was just behind glass instead of behind bars. I don't really know anything about jails, so I didn't know how it was going to be. It was so sad because Braxton kept asking Jeremiah if he could come out to where we were. Jeremiah just had to keep saying that he couldn't and that they wouldn't let him. I really wanted to cry. I hope so bad that when Jeremiah finishes his time, that he can get his life back in order and not have to go through this again. I just love the guy and hate to see him in jail, that's no fun at all. I could only give Jeremiah 5 pictures of Braxton because he can only take 10 with him to Boise. That really stunk too. For anyone who is out there reading this, I would love for you to pray for Jeremiah. I think it would help him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment