I am laughing at Kim for taking pictures of us eating. Oink, oink!! They always make such yummy food though, it's just really difficult not to eat a lot.
Now, I am laughing at her taking pictures of us taking the test. I wish so bad that I could write down some of the funny things me and my sister would come up with to remember the answers. I know if I did though, for one, it wouldn't sound nearly as funny as it actually was, and for two, no one would know WHAT in the heck I was talking about. So, I won't. We had so much fun studying together though. JaNae would have been fun to go to college with! Well, at least studying would have been a lot funner anyway. We laughed through half of the test.
After the test, we went out to eat in celebration of it being OVER! Actually, for my birthday this summer, our whole class went to this little restaurant in their small town and Kim ordered us all shakes. I felt bad that I didn't get any pictures from that day, so I talked them into letting us recreate the moment!!! Tommy decided to text me a message right about now. He said, "Do you need me to give you the answers?" Of course my teacher was sitting right next to me. Luckily, she didn't care! So, I asked him what the twelve cranial nerves were. He wrote back... "The sphincter??" HA! HA! What a goof ball! I love that my husband has such a good sense of humor. It just makes life so much fun. Speaking of sense of humors, Kim and Christa keep us laughing all through our classes. They are both really sarcastic people, so it really makes class fun!
The name of the restaurant is, Mick's. It seriously looks like a dive or even a little hole in the wall. But for a small town restaurant, it was a pretty happening place. It had pretty good food too!! "Thanks again, Kim, for dinner." Yum!! It was delicious! I had to get a picture in front of it, just so I could remember what a cute little place it was.
This is our class (left to right) --- Back row: Rhonda, Kim and JaNae --- Front row: Christa, me and JessicaI love everyone in our class. We have so much fun together. I actually will be really sad when it ends. After this weekend, only three classes in October and then we go to Montana for three days for the FINAL in November. Aahhhh!



No comments:
Post a Comment